- An introduction to the practice of imaginative prayer as taught by St. Ignatius in his Spiritual Exercises.
- Forty step-by-step guided encounters with Jesus, with the complete Gospel text and questions for reflection and small-group discussion.
- Cultural and geographical background to help you imagine each encounter with Jesus more vividly.
- A leader’s guide for using Imagine You Walked with Jesus in a small group setting, including two different session outlines.
- More than ten reading plans organized by liturgical season and by Gospel.
- A guide to journaling your imaginative prayer, with five examples.
- A list of 30 additional opportunities to encounter Jesus in imaginative prayer.