Showing all 2 results
not rated $10.00
77 Ways to Pray with Your Kids
Whether you are just getting started with family prayer or wish to broaden your horizons, 77 Ways to Pray with Your Kids can help, offering practical, kid-friendly guides to Christian prayer practices both ancient and new. Features include:
- Age-appropriate adaptations for young children, older kids, and teens.
- Articles on a wide range of practices: Liturgy of the Hours, the Rosary, Contemplative Prayer, Daily Examen, Lectio Divina, Novenas, and more.
- Talking Points…explanations of prayer practices that kids might have questions about.
- Cross-references to the Catechism, Scripture, and church documents.
- An appendix containing thirty-three common and useful Catholic prayers.
- A quick-find index makes it easy to find prayer ideas, and doubles as a checklist to track your progress.
- Expanded content and resources available online at Peanut Butter & Grace.
The book comes in two editions, one from Dynamic Catholic and the original edition from Gracewatch Media. Order from Gracewatch Media for the original edition (green cover) or any of these booksellers for the new edition:
The Illuminated Rosary (Ovenbird Bindery Edition)
Here’s The Complete Illuminated Rosary in a deluxe hand-crafted hardcover edition from Jill Krase at Ovenbird Bindery.. This is an heirloom gift edition designed to last two hundred years, so it can be passed down from one generation to the next. We’ve only printed twelve of these books, each of them numbered. Among the outstanding features of this edition:
- The interior is printed on 80# text weight Mohawk Superfine paper, widely regarded as the premier paper for fine printing. The paper is matte (uncoated), with a natural white color that’s easy on the eyes, and calendared for a smooth, hard finish. This makes each page sturdy, yet flexible, with zero bleed-through.
- Artwork and text are super-saturated, giving them a pleasing, low-glare sheen…and since the ink sits on top of the paper rather than soaking into it, the artwork and text really pop off the page.
- The hand-sewn spine is reinforced with two layers of spine cloth, and rounded to give each page room to move independently when turned. This gives each page a beautiful, natural action, and ensures the spine won’t break (unlike square spines).
- The boards are covered with duotone red fabric, with contrasting duotone blue fabric on the spine. A circular peek-a-boo cutout reveals art from the title page, playfully revealing Bartolomé Estéban Murillo’s Madonna of the Rosary.
- Hand-applied edge coloring along the bottom edge of the book offers a playful navigational aid to locating each of the four mysteries of the rosary within the book.
For other features of The Complete Illuminated Rosary, please see the description below.