Whether you are just getting started with family prayer or wish to broaden your horizons, 77 Ways to Pray with Your Kids can help, offering practical, kid-friendly guides to Christian prayer practices both ancient and new. Features include:
- Age-appropriate adaptations for young children, older kids, and teens.
- Articles on a wide range of practices: Liturgy of the Hours, the Rosary, Contemplative Prayer, Daily Examen, Lectio Divina, Novenas, and more.
- Talking Points…explanations of prayer practices that kids might have questions about.
- Cross-references to the Catechism, Scripture, and church documents.
- An appendix containing thirty-three common and useful Catholic prayers.
- A quick-find index makes it easy to find prayer ideas, and doubles as a checklist to track your progress.
- Expanded content and resources available online at Peanut Butter & Grace.
The book comes in two editions, one from Dynamic Catholic and the original edition from Gracewatch Media. Order from Gracewatch Media for the original edition (green cover) or any of these booksellers for the new edition: