Showing all 2 results
not rated $10.00
77 Ways to Pray with Your Kids
Whether you are just getting started with family prayer or wish to broaden your horizons, 77 Ways to Pray with Your Kids can help, offering practical, kid-friendly guides to Christian prayer practices both ancient and new. Features include:
- Age-appropriate adaptations for young children, older kids, and teens.
- Articles on a wide range of practices: Liturgy of the Hours, the Rosary, Contemplative Prayer, Daily Examen, Lectio Divina, Novenas, and more.
- Talking Points…explanations of prayer practices that kids might have questions about.
- Cross-references to the Catechism, Scripture, and church documents.
- An appendix containing thirty-three common and useful Catholic prayers.
- A quick-find index makes it easy to find prayer ideas, and doubles as a checklist to track your progress.
- Expanded content and resources available online at Peanut Butter & Grace.
The book comes in two editions, one from Dynamic Catholic and the original edition from Gracewatch Media. Order from Gracewatch Media for the original edition (green cover) or any of these booksellers for the new edition:
not rated $10.00
MISSION: FAMILY: A Journal to Help Catholic Families Discover Their Unique Vision, Mission, and Rule of Life
God wants your family to become fully what it was meant to be so that it may share in his mission of love to the world. How special is that?
But it’s difficult to do that if we leave our family path to chance, constantly reacting to circumstances rather than having a plan and a direction in mind. The obvious direction is towards God’s path—but what does that mean for us right here and now?
MISSION: FAMILY will help you answer that question by exploring your family’s identity, vision, mission, and rule of life. Each of the six chapters includes a brief introduction to the topic; a few questions for reflection and discussion, with plenty of writing space for recording your insights and decisions; and a menu of family activities to get everyone in the family engaged and excited about your plan.
Preview the book by clicking on the Preview tab below. Or get it as a digital download right now.
You can also order from the following sellers: