Children have lots of questions about angels: Who are the angels? What do they look like? Why did God make them? What do they do?
Now, these questions and many more are answered in The Children’s Book of Angels, a new picture book for children ages 3-7 developed by Gracewatch Media and published by Holy Heroes.
The book is packed full of information about angels from the Bible, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and the stories of the saints, all presented in an engaging question-and-answer format using kid-friendly language. Beautiful watercolor illustrations by Austyn Schwartzbeck will spark your child’s imagination and curiosity, too.
- When did God make angels–and why?
- How are they like us–and how are they not like us?
- What do they do? (And you’ll learn many, many Scriptural examples!)
- Are all angels alike? What did St Thomas Aquinas tell us?
- Where can you go which will always be full of angels?
- Prayers the angels say, prayers we can say to the angels–so much more!
The Children’s Book of Angels presents Catholic teaching about angels for children ages 3-7.
About the illustrator
About the author
Jerry Windley-Daoust is the author of nearly two dozen books and many more essays and articles. He holds degrees in pastoral ministry and journalism, and lives in Winona, Minnesota, with his wife and five children.
Publisher: Holy Heroes
Format: Paperback (color)
Author: Jerry Windley-Daoust
Illustrator: Austyn Schwartbeck
Publication date: December 6, 2019